How to make your digital marketing projects successful
The four steps to delivering digital campaigns on time, and to budget.
Digital marketing roles are becoming more and more demanding, with more channels to manage.Download Now
The demands on digital marketing managers are many – multiple channels to manage, multiple campaigns to juggle, multiple stakeholders to please, and a field that constantly changes. Staying on top of it all is an artform.
We’ve put together a guide to mastering digital project management – common challenges, and the four key skills you need to solve them.
- Managing multiple campaigns at the same time.
- Planning out marketing activity timescales effectively, and how to prioritise.
- Staying on task and to schedule, keeping scope creep at bay.
Just fill in your details at the bottom of the page to download the free guide and template.
Who Are We?
Hi! We’re Splitpixel Creative, a digital agency with 10 years of experience in designing and building lead generation-centred websites, as well as providing a range of digital marketing services, including SEO, PPC and content marketing.
We’ve worked with a huge array of clients over the years – from small startups to massive blue chip companies, and everyone in between – and it’s this wide-ranging experience that has informed this guide.
Some other stuff about us:
- Full-service digital marketing and web development agency.
- Results and analysis-driven approach to improving leads and conversions.
- Web designers and content creators – we have the creative and technical skills to deliver all areas of a digital marketing strategy.
Easy to read guide
It might seem like it will just be jargon-filled, and there is some involved. But we explain everything in straightforward terms.
Clear and concise
It's just 14 pages long – not too long, not too short. We try and dig deep to give you what you need, without rambling on.
From the experts
Put together by project managers from our marketing and web teams, it's informed by our years of experience delivering digital projects.
You're gonna love it
Casual readers and future clients alike have told us that it's been useful, and we hope you find something helpful inside.