Creating a website experience that generates leads
What your site needs to do if you want it be a useful lead generation tool.
UX and UI are two terms that get thrown around a lot by agencies like us. They’re often used interchangeably, too, when they really shouldn’t be.
In this guide, we’ll go through creating user interfaces (UI) that lead to good user experiences (UX) – as well as five other factors that contribute to an on-site experience that will encourage visitors to take the action you want them to, leading to more leads.
- Developing design requirements, sitemaps and content strategies for a new website.
- Planning a clear, accessible user journey that gets people where you want them to go.
- Tools for analysing user experience, and strategies for improving UI design.
Just fill in your details at the bottom of the page to download the free guide and template.
Who Are We?
Hi! We’re Splitpixel Creative, a digital agency with 10 years of experience in designing and building lead generation-centred websites, as well as providing a range of digital marketing services, including SEO, PPC and content marketing.
We’ve worked with a huge array of clients over the years – from small startups to massive blue chip companies, and everyone in between – and it’s this wide-ranging experience that has informed this guide.
Some other stuff about us:
- Full-service digital marketing and web development agency.
- Results and analysis-driven approach to improving leads and conversions.
- Web designers and content creators – we have the creative and technical skills to deliver all areas of a lead gen strategy.
Easy to read guide
It might seem like it will just be jargon-filled, and there is some involved. But we explain everything in straightforward terms.
Clear and concise
It's just 10 pages long (with plenty of pictures, to be honest). There's no lengthy spiel or flowery examples – it just gets to the point.
From the experts
Put together by UX specialists from our design and content teams, it's informed by our years of experience delivering web projects.
You're gonna love it
Casual readers and future clients alike have told us that it's been useful, and we hope you find something helpful inside.